What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to marathon training for beginners
- If you walk straight in to a marathon training schedule without any knowledge of how your body changes throughout the course of your preparation, you will never achieve your goal!
- A ‘SECRET’ trick used by the elite that increases endurance, speed and reduce recovery times so you can do more without the fatigue usually felt after running long distances.
- A range of advanced training techniques you can use to boost your fitness levels and increase your distance runs without having to spend hours and hours pounding the streets.
- Having the time to train for a marathon is often one of the biggest barriers for most people…running mile after mile, hour after hour just doesn’t seem feasible at first.
- How to tell if you’re dehydrated and take steps to avoid this often misunderstood problem so you can run comfortably for many miles, instead of struggling to even run one.
- Without the right marathon training schedule, niggling injuries and joint problems will be a constant problem for you, leading you to quit before you’ve even got started!
- Runners that do too much marathon training notoriously pick up injury after injury, finally recovering from one only to uncover another in a completely different place.
- How to set yourself realistic and achievable goals that motivate you in to taking action so you can improve quickly and see noticeable changes in your fitness levels.
- You’ll learn how much you should be eating and when to eat it and also the crucial timing of changing the way you eat to boost energy levels and reduce recovery times
- Would you want to commit to something that takes up so much time, only weeks down the line to discover that you just simply can’t continue?
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Marathon Training For Beginners scores 70.61/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.marathontrainingexpert.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is GBP37.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: marathontrainingexpert.com you’ll also be taken through to marathontrainingexpert.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)